How to Get the Text -File
How to Get the Full-Text of an Article from JP
1. Search JP site.
2. Select a single citation from the summary list by clicking on the article's title.
3. Click on the "Search Full Text" icon, if it appears. The icon will at the top of the box at the right in a single Abstract display, and below the abstract in a list of citations in Abstract display.
4. If you see "Search Full Text" icons for any article, click here for instructions.
5. If there is no "Search Full Text" icon for a particular desired article, click on the "Get It" icon . A new Article Linker browser window (or tab) will open. In that window, you will see options. Click on "Full Text" to go directly to the article; "Journal" will take you to the journal's home page.
6. If you want to request several articles in a batch, you can use our shopping cart feature. Select the desired articles from your search, then "Send to Order" by using the "Send to" pull down menu near the top of the page. Log in to or register and continue as directed.
7. Make payment on-line for your selections